The Stone Foundation, Towson, Maryland’s premier source for mental health counseling, is expanding. Our continued growth may be the perfect opportunity for your counseling career! If you identify yourself as a polished, dedicated, compassionate LCSW-C or LCPC, you may be perfect for our outpatient team.
The Stone Foundation offers to you the freedom of a flexible schedule, including day, weekend and evening hours. Our philosophy of providing specialized, personalized therapeutic services allows you to see the clients you want to see, when you want to see them. We work with you to identify the clients with whom you work best and then build your caseload for you. Now your attention can be focused where it belongs—on your clients.
An ideal candidate will:
- Possess licensure at the clinical level with over three years’ experience,
- Be clinically astute and knowledgeable about best practices,
- Demonstrate the excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for consistent and effective interaction with a diverse group of people including executive management, staff, clients, referral sources, and the general public,
- And work effectively as part of a team and individually.
Imagine a work environment that offers the traditional comforts of a fully-staffed medical office and the flexibility and freedom associated with private practice. Could you get used to coming into a warm and friendly workspace where your main focus can be placed directly where it belongs—on your clients? If yes, then welcome to The Stone Foundation.
The Stone Foundation is a multidimensional, multicultural mental health agency designed to serve the ever-evolving needs of individuals and families in the Baltimore Suburban and Metropolitan Areas. Here at The Stone Foundation, our clinicians and staff provide a unique therapeutic environment where our clients are encouraged to thrive.
Let our remarkable Administrative Team support you from the moment you step through the door by procuring authorizations, filing claims, scheduling appointments, and all of the other administrative tasks that would otherwise fall on your shoulders. Join our network of highly-skilled, mental health professionals and share in TSF’s mission of providing stellar, compassionate care.
Qualified individuals will:
- Possess credentialing as a psychiatrist with most major health insurance panels or be eligible for the credentialing process.
- Provide clinical oversight and medication management to individuals experiencing a wide variety of mental health issues.
- Demonstrate the excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for consistent and effective interaction with a diverse group of people including executive management, staff, clients and the general public.
- Operate well both individually and as a part of a team.
You can expect to:
- Collaborate with administrative staff in regards to scheduling, prescription refill requests, and the coordination of client services.
- Provide diagnosis and medication management for assigned clients.
- Coordinate clinical services with clinicians.
- Review lab work and external reports that contribute to the provision of comprehensive care
- Maintain appropriate documentation for clients as appropriate.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance
Schedule: Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available!
Reimbursement: Excellent compensation and unparalleled administrative support.
Careers in mental health start with your internship/field placement. It is the moment when you move beyond the classroom and begin to apply what you have learned in a real world environment. The Stone Foundation offers students in their final year of graduate program an opportunity to learn and grow in preparation for their career. If you are interested in learning more about how you can join the Intern Program here at The Stone Foundation visit to apply.
Continuing Education Opportunities
Continuing Education Opportunities
A unique opportunity for professional growth for only $30
Whenever I watch a movie, I can always see the clinical implications. Maybe it’s family dynamics, an interpersonal struggle or a larger social cause…it’s so easy to pull out themes in movies that can help us in practice.
Well, this year, The Stone Foundation will be providing a unique opportunity for professional growth. We are launching our First Friday Film Series which will allow us to gather to discuss clinical themes and implications in select films.
Each First Friday of the month, we will gather at The Stone Foundation’s main office from 6-9pm to view a film and participate in a guided discussion. Social workers and professional counselors will be enriched by hearing the perspective of their colleagues and will walk away with 3 Category 1/ Category A CEUs.
Join us for free by entering the promo code 1stFF2016 when you register. Your promo code is good for one free film review at any time. Please note that we will limit each Film Review to 20 participants, so be sure to register asap.
May 6, 2016 6:00pm
This true story takes us on a heart-wrenching roller coaster as a filmmaker memorializes a murdered friend when his friend’s ex-girlfriend announces she is expecting his son. This film explores grief from all sides and examines how the circumstances can complicate an already difficult life experience.
To be notified when new films have been scheduled, fill out the form below.